We are pleased to confirm we have complied with the government guidance on managing the risk of COVID–19
In order to make our visit as safe as possible, we request that you the customer do the following before our visit;
- Please ensure no one at the address has any symptoms of coughs/colds/high fever or any other symptoms that are associated with COVID-19.
- Ventilate the room where we will be working (by opening windows/doors if possible).
- Leave open all internal doors that we may need to use, so we can avoid touching your door handles.
- Have a sink available for us to wash our hands with antibacterial soap upon arrival and before we leave.
- Please open the door for us when we arrive and then stay out of the rooms we will be using – including hallway/bathrooms, this includes
- To help stop the spread of COVID–19 between jobs, we are asking customers to please provide us with clean towels to use around the tank and for drying the tank once we are finished. (If this is not possible, please let us know beforehand and we will supply clean towels – there is a surcharge of £2.50 to wash them between jobs).